Penne Pasta with Shrimps, fire roasted red peppers, sautéed onions, corn in Avacado Lime Pesto Sauce. Vibrant red bell pepper pasta sauce, made with roasted red bell peppers, garlic, onion, sage, anchovies, tomato paste, red wine, paprika, Parmesan. The benefit of this Roasted Red Pepper Pesto was that if you have some left over, you can put it on a sandwich for lunch the next I make a similar pesto with Piperies Florinis which are Greek red sweet peppers. This is one of my favourite pestos and haven't.
Ingredients of Penne Pasta with Shrimps, fire roasted red peppers, sautéed onions, corn in Avacado Lime Pesto Sauce
- It’s 1 box of tri color veggie Penne pasta.
- It’s 2 of Roasted bell pepper or 10 sweet peppers.
- You need 1 of big size Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn.
- You need 3-4 of table spoons Avocado oil.
- You need 2 lbs of Raw shrimps.
- You need 4 of table spoons Pesto sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Avocado.
This Spinach Pesto Penne with Shrimp and Peas from Delish.com is insane. kosher salt. Crushed red chili flakes (optional), for garnish. A light and creamy sauce with puree of roasted red peppers as the base. It is excellent on any type of pasta, but tortellini or ravioli seems to be I used fat-free half & half and jarred red peppers with very good results.
Penne Pasta with Shrimps, fire roasted red peppers, sautéed onions, corn in Avacado Lime Pesto Sauce step by step
- Cook penne pasta with some salt and water till al dente. Drain the remaining water.
- Fire roast the red peppers/sweet peppers and cut them..
- Add 2 avocados to 4 table spoons of pesto sauce (I used Costco’s Kirkland brand) and mix it in a blender to form creamy avocado pesto sauce..
- In a pan, heat avocado oil and sauté cut onions. Add roasted red peppers, corn and raw shrimps. Add the avocado pesto sauce and pasta too. Mix it all well and eat hot with some ground pepper corn or chili flakes..
I also dissolved some corn starch in the half & half. How to Use Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. The most obvious use for this sauce is as a Add the roasted red peppers to a blender, along with a couple tablespoons of the liquid from the jar. I ended up using it on my leftover rigatoni from the other day, with some sautéed spinach and Italian. Roasted Red Pepper Sauce with garlic, onion and crushed tomatoes – Serve over pasta, chicken, fish or veggies and enjoy!