Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- It’s of Tuna and Spices——————.
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- It’s of Pasta———————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Cheese—————–.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Topping—————-.
- It’s To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite." – SweetBasil. Tangy Catalina Tuna Pasta Salad "A good, different kind of macaroni salad. It has sort of a Thousand Island taste. We are the UK's number one food brand.
Tuna and Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. A box of pasta a bag of tuna a can of peas and half a jar of Alfredo sauce seined with basil oregano and garlic. While the pasta boiled I heated the Alfredo peas tuna and dried herbs in a separate saucepan. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs. Seriously, you can make the sauce in the time it takes to boil pasta.