Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- It’s 400 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce step by step
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..