Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta. My family loves easy pasta dish made with penne noodles, chicken and asparagus tossed in a creamy parmesan sauce. Quick and Easy Asparagus Chicken Pasta and Noodles. Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta with penne, sautéed strips of chicken breast, broth, cream, goat cheese, parmesan, lemon, and asparagus!
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta
- Prepare 1 pack (500 gr) of pasta of your choice.
- It’s 2 of chicken thigh fillets.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 bunch (500 gr) of asparagus stalks trimmed and cut into 2 cm pieces.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic finely shopped.
- Prepare 200 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of freshly chopped dill.
And the chicken continues to cook with the pasta, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes in a mixture of chicken broth and water. What does this all Asparagus is one of my favorite Spring vegetables, and it pairs really well with the subtle lemon flavor in this One Pot Creamy Asparagus Chicken Pasta. Creamy Asparagus Pasta Recipe – A creamy, yet healthy veggie loaded protein-packed pasta with asparagus and peas, all tossed in a lightened-up cream sauce! CREAMY Asparagus Pasta that's good for you?!
Creamy chicken and asparagus pasta step by step
- Fill a small pot with water, add salt and bring to boil. Chop the chicken fillets in bite-sized pieces and add to the boiling water. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is done..
- When the fillets are cooked, drain and using two forks, shred the chicken well. Set aside..
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot..
- In a small pot of salted boiling water, cook the asparagus for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside..
- In a large skilled over medium-high heat heat the butter. When melted, add the onion and the cooked asparagus and saute for about 4 minutes or until fragnant..
- Add the garlic gloves and saute for about 2 minutes more..
- Add the heavy cream and the chicken and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes or until thickened..
- Remove from heat, stir in the dill and serve on top of the pasta. Enjoy!.
Chicken Asparagus Pasta is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy! With the creamy lemon garlic parmesan sauce and the tender asparagus, it's perfect for spring and early summer nights. No, not with Chicken and Asparagus Pasta. Cheesy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta is a recipe everyone loves. It's creamy, flavorful and filled hearty ingredients including chicken, pasta, cream Add the pasta and asparagus to the skillet, stir until combined.