Cajun chicken pasta salad. Nothing spells summer much more than a good. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of Orecchiette pasta.
- You need of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- It’s of Italian dressing.
- It’s of French dressing.
- It’s of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need of Yellow onion.
- Prepare 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of The best olive oil you can find.
Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. BUT you can adjust the heat by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper in the Cajun seasoning. You can cut it in half for just.
Cajun chicken pasta salad instructions
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. And I just love chicken and sausage combination because it's so flavorful and delicious. A chicken salad done Louisiana style with a remoulade, Tabasco sauce and a little Cajun spice. Or your belly if you decide to make this Cajun twist on the classic chicken salad.