Shrimp and Kale Pasta.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Kale Pasta
- Prepare of Shrimp and Kale.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped kalamata olives.
- It’s 12 ounces of shelled shrimp.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/3 cup of marsala wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy chopped bacon pieces.
- You need 2/3 cup of cream.
- You need 5 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare As needed of shredded Parmesan cheese for topping.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 8 ounces of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Shrimp and Kale Pasta step by step
- Have the kale thawed. Slice and fry the bacon when crisp set it aside. Add the kale to the bacon drippings. Add the spices, capers and olives. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Boil your pasta as per instructions on package..
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 3 minutes and add a cup of the pasta water to the kale. Simmer 7 minutes. Add half the cheese to the kale along with the pasta..
- Fortify with the wines allow to reduce for 12 minutes add the other half of the cheese. Stir in. Now add the cream and stir coating all the ingredients in the pan. Allow to thicken but not to boil. If it boils the sauce will break..
- Serve with parmesan cheese to taste on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.