Ingredients of Tuyo Pasta
- You need 2 jars of tuyo (dried fish) in olive oil.
- You need 500 g of pasta (spaghetti, linguini, or fetuccini).
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Sliced olives.
- Prepare of Capers.
Tuyo Pasta step by step
- Cook 500g pasta in boiling water according to packet instruction then set aside but save a cup of pasta water just in case..
- In olive oil, saute garlic then add the tuyo which you need to shred beforehand. For this, I use two jars of tuyo in olive oil..
- Add the olive oil from the tuyo jars then add olives and capers..
- Lower the heat and mix in cooked pasta little by little making sure to mix well so the tuyo mixture coats the pasta..