Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. We are making pasta with our previous homemade meat sauce and shirataki noodles. You can enjoy a lot of pasta without worrying about the calories even if you. Meat Sauce Shirataki Noodle Pasta (Low-Carb Miracle Noodles).
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- It’s 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- You need 1 of large Zucchini.
- It’s 4 of small Tomatoes.
- You need of Salt / pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
I created this Tomato & Zucchini Pasta Sauce to make our family's love affair with noodles a little bit healthier and a whole lot more nutritious! Zucchini pasta is one of the more popular Paleo pasta recipes because it produces such good results. Cutting out traditional noodles from a pasta recipe is priority one when eating Paleo. Zucchini not only does the trick but also adds a big serving of vegetables to your meal, so it's a better option than trying.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce instructions
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.
This Zucchini Pasta Sauce is the answer. Toss it onto ravioli or your favorite pasta shape – even use it in lasagna! This sauce is not only awesome tasting, but it uses three whole zucchini in the recipe. We've got whole wheat spaghetti establishing the base, spiralized zucchini bulking up the whole thing and adding color + nutrition + just enough tender-crispy crunch, and creamy avocado sauce to bring them both together in sticky, saucy pasta harmony. Much different than alfredo-ish sauces, which I don't like.