Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍. Remove puff pastry sheets from the freezer, seperate and allow to thaw partially. Spoon a tablespoon or so of savoury mince into the middle of each pastry round, brush the edges with the egg wash then bring the edges together to form a semi-circle. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat mixture to the skillet.
Ingredients of Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍
- It’s 4 sheets of Flaky Puff Pastry frozen, then thaw.
- You need of Fillings.
- It’s 450 g of Beef Schnitsel, cut into small pieces of rectangular size.
- It’s of Marinade with Mirin & Teriyaki sauce for 15'.
- You need 2 tbs of Mirin (sweet rice wine vinegar).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 of big Red Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice Bran oil for fry.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmir Red chilies powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of Curry powder.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 of large peeled pink Potatoes slice roughly.
- It’s of Small red onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped the leaves very finely.
- It’s To taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tbs of flour mix with 1 tbs cold water to glue(flour flurry).
- Prepare of To glaze: 1 beaten egg, add 1 tbs milk (egg wash).
- Prepare of DIP SAUCE:.
- It’s of Savoury Soya sauce.
- You need of ABC sweet Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Siracha sauce.
In a deep bowl, combine minced beef with thinly chopped onion and pressed garlic. Take out the beef to set aside and reserve the pan drippings. Combine all the ingredients for the sauce with the pan drippings. Cook until smooth and slightly thickened.
Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 220 C degrees.In a wok warm oil, add Onion& sauteed for 2' then add the ginger&garlic powder & sautee for 1'. Add 2 tbs butter then add Baba Curry powder,Red Kashmiri Chili powder &sugar and stir for 3", then add the marinade Beef to coat all over, sprinkle salt & continue to stir-fry& mix all together until develop fragrant. Fry until oil starts to depart.Keep to stir to avoid burning.When beef has turn colour then remove and transfer the beef into a small bowl. Let it cool..
- Peel the potatoes, slice roughly, steam them in a double pot for 18'. Remove off heat, put into another small bowl. Sprinkle with salt, crushed black pepper, red onion, parsley leaves and mix all together then mash a little bit adding 1 cup of milk a little at a time, to have a good solid texture. Set aside..
- Cut one Flaky Puff pastry sheet into 4.Put one piece of pastry flat on the table.Spoon Potato filling first as a base then spoon the Beef mixture pieces on top.Pinch to secure edges with flour flurry around the internal edge.Crimp the edge using index finger and thumb, starting from one end to another.Repeat until pastry is used up. Brush on top pastry with egg wash. Transfer the Pastry in freezer for 15'.Brush the baking sheet trays with vege oil,then put the parchment baking paper on top..
- Bake the pastries to the low rack in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 10' until the puff start to rise on top, then turn down the temp to 200 Celcius degrees and bake for another 10' or until the top has golden brown colour, then turn off the heat and remove the trays quickly from the oven otherwise the top pastry will burn.Transfer to a big plate. To make the Dip sauce: mix the 4 ingredients., put it into a small bowl. To serve warm Beef Potato Pastry with a dip of Asian sauce.😙☕.
Place beef onto the puff pastry followed by the mashed potatoes. Wrap everything up with the puff pastry. Take off the heat and add the beef mixture to the onions. Mix them together thoroughly & then add the mashed potatoes – mix again well. Sprinkle some flour onto a board and roll out the ready-made puff pastry.