Lazy pastry dessert. Lazy Creams Horns Recipe creates a luxurious treat that brings home all the flavors of a traditional cream horn. the crispy pastry shell and the fluffy cream horn filling, without a lot of hard work. Lazy Cream Horns were just an experiment in the kitchen to recreate cream horn flavor without having baking tubes handy. Puff pastry filled with cream horn filling.
Ingredients of Lazy pastry dessert
- It’s 1 pack of puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of egg for washing.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate.
- You need 100 g of caramel treat.
In a nonstick grill pan set over medium-low heat, melt butter. Satisfy your sweet tooth with our puff pastry dessert recipes at Jus-Rol. We have a great selection of dessert ideas to choose from, whether you're looking for a tempting tart or scrumptious pie. Our pastry desserts range from easy to moderate and hard, so you can pick the level to suit your skills.
Lazy pastry dessert instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Roll out the pastry.
- Cut the pastry into squares. In each square place either chocolate or caramel in the centre and foldover, pressing the sides down with a fork.
- Egg wash them each before adding to a greased pan and into the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with some semi melted ice cream as a dipping 'sauce'.
Anyhow, all I'm doing is melting the butter, mixing in the rest of the ingredients and filling it in the phyllo cups. Pop them in the oven and in a few minutes you'll have perfectly delicious., quick & easy baklava. The restaurant, owned by chefs Ron Hsu and Aaron Phillips, pivots from tasting menus to takeout, serving family meals and desserts. Hsu and Phillips initially closed the restaurant in mid-March, after dine-service was suspended at. Using a fork, punch holes into the pastry (base and sides).