Puff pastry with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; set aside. Whisk egg and water; lightly brush over edges. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
Ingredients of Puff pastry with chicken
- You need 6 of small puff pastry.
- Prepare of minced chicken.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic or use garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of curry powder I add more of it.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tea spoon Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 of Tea spoon coriander.
- It’s 3 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare of chees.
- It’s half of bell green pepper.
- It’s of bey leave.
- Prepare 3 of dried red chilli do not open it.
- You need of vegetables oil.
Lift long sides of pastry to meet in center over top of chicken; pinch overlap and short ends to enclose chicken snuggly. Trim away excess pastry leaving pinched overlap. The combination of bacon, chicken, onion, and cream cheese in flaky frozen puff pastry is really wonderful and perfect for company, yet it's so easy to make! You can make the filling ahead of time, then assemble the little bundles just before you're ready to eat.
Puff pastry with chicken step by step
- Heat the pan add vegetables oil..
- Add the onion you wait until trun red or for less heavy on stomach until soften..
- Add garlic to it..
- Add the dried chilli and bey leaves..
- Add half bell green pepper..
- Add the chicken and the reaming spice..
- Pinch of crashed black pepper.
- Use round cup to cut the puff pastry..
- Put the puff pastry in cup cake oven dish like this..
- Add the chicken inside with chees in top..
- Until the puff pastry done or change to golden..
Pour chicken mixture into pre-baked puff pastry shell. Cut off extra pastry and crimp edges. Brush the edges of the pastry with the egg mixture. Fold the corners of the pastries up over the chicken and press to seal. Chicken Pot Pie with Puff Pastry Recipe – A classic chicken pot pie recipe topped with flaky puff pastry and with wholesome, comforting, homemade ingredients.