CNY Nian Guo With Fresh Coconut Puff Pastry. Plastic Bottles; Glass Bottles; Tumblers; Thermal; Accessories; Food Containers; Close; By Feature. Use either small teaspoon or lollipop sticks, scrap/twirl the stick till you get a some nian gao stick on it then roll/dip nian gao with grated coconut and eat warm. My dad often told us how during the tough days when he was a kid, Chinese New Year was the only time they got to eat meat.
Ingredients of CNY Nian Guo With Fresh Coconut Puff Pastry
- Prepare 6 of puff pastry.
- You need of basting option.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of fiiling option A.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of dodol CNY Nian Guo.
- It’s 2 tbs of peanut optional add on.
- You need of Filling option B.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Of Nian Guo.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Of fresh coconut with 1 tsp Of salt.
See more ideas about Asian desserts, Food, Chinese dessert. The familiar image of a New Year Sweet Rice Cake (红糖年糕), or nian gao, is a welcome sight during Chinese New Year. Nian gao 年糕（高) symbolizes progress, advancement, and growth. Every family inevitably buys or makes this for their Chinese New Year celebration, in the hopes of having a better year ahead.
CNY Nian Guo With Fresh Coconut Puff Pastry instructions
- Put 1 tbsp of ready to eat CNY Nian Guo With or without additional peanut onto a puff pastry and fold 4 corner and fasten by pressing firmly.
- Apply some egg yolk on its surface then, Baked it on pachment papper 200c for about 10 to 15 minutes,till its crispy.
- Cny Nian Guo Puff Pastry (option A).
- Remake Today, CNY Nian Guo With Fresh Coconut Season With Salt.
- Baked CNY Nian Guo With Fresh Coconut, (Optional B) inspired combo by Ms Ginny Wong.
It's also a popular gift to give when visiting family and friends during the. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Chinese new year. See more ideas about Food, Chinese dessert, Asian desserts. Chinese New Year Cake "Nian Giao" Baked in Puff Pastry.. Crispy on the outside with a gooey texture inside..