Shepherd pie keto style. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with lamb. However, I used ground beef in this recipe because my family prefers it, and it is easier for me to find. This keto shepherd's pie is made with mashed cauliflower instead of the mashed potatoes. "Cauli mash" is a great low carb alternative to mashed.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- You need 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole. The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it!
Shepherd pie keto style step by step
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
Swapping in a cheesy cauliflower mash for carb-rich white potatoes makes this family favorite keto-friendly, while keeping it every bit as hearty and comforting as you want a shepherd's pie to be. This keto shepherd's pie features well-seasoned ground lamb that is topped with a creamy cauliflower mash, then baked in the oven until golden. This keto shepherd's pie casserole is a recipe you'll make again and again. It's filling comfort food at it's finest, and a great dish to prepare when you're. Keto shepherd's pie incorporates extra vegetables into the meat mixture and is topped with creamy mashed cauliflower instead of the traditional potatoes.