Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie
- Prepare of lbs. Ground Chicken.
- You need of LG. Containers of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Pkgs. Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- It’s of LG. Containers Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need of LG. Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Pre-Baked Frozen Pie Crusts, Thawed.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper.
Cheesy Chicken and Spinach Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet cook the chicken til no longer pink. While chicken is cooking sprinkle bout a couple teaspoons of each seasoning onto the chicken and finish cooking. Then drain chicken and set aside..
- In very Large mixing bowl add the spinach, 1 container of Parmesan cheese, 1 container of Feta cheese, 1/4 bag of the Shredded Mozzarella cheese, Ground Chicken, and add as much of the seasonings you want to your preference (I usually add bout 2-3 Tablespoons of each). Mix everything together very well..
- Once everything is mixed thoroughly. Evenly distribute the spinach mixture into the pie shells. Set aside..
- In another large mixing bowl add the remaining cheeses and combine them. Sprinkle the cheese mixture over top of each pie til the tops are covered. Add pies to preheated oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes til pies are golden brown and cheese is melted completely..
- Take pies out of oven and let set for 5 minutes to cool and finish cooking. Slice each pie into 4 slices. Serve and enjoy..