Mango pie. It's so satisfying that you'll catch yourself cutting sliver after mouthwatering sliver of pie. This mango pie with a jelly layer is light, creamy, fruity, smooth, and very delicious. I live in the tropics and right now we have mango season, yay!
Ingredients of Mango pie
- It’s of Pie crust -2.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cool whipped cream -.
- You need of Mango pulp – 16oz (2cup).
- Prepare 8 oz of Sugar -.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese -.
- You need of Gelatin (without flavor) -2 small pkt.
- Prepare 8 oz of Water -.
- You need of For 6-8 servings.
Jump to navigation Jump to search. If you like peach pie, you will love this dreamy tropical pie. It has a brighter flavor with the added beauty of this luscious island fruit. Mix together mango slices, sugar, extract, spices, flour, zest and lemon or lime juice and pour into baked crust.
Mango pie instructions
- Mix Cool whipcream, cream cheese and Mango Pulp with blender.
- Add Sugar in the above mixture again and mix it well with blender..
- Boil 8 OZ water and add gelatin packets and mix it well..
- Pour the Gelatin water into mixture1 and mix all with blender..
- All mixture put into Crust and set into refrigerator for 5 hrs..
This mouthwatering mango dessert is an Indian take on a traditional Thanksgiving pie. I want to eat something different with mango and my sister suggested to make a mango pie so that we can shared the recipe with you too. Mango Pie: Mango pie is one of my favorites! It's similar in flavor to a peach pie, but a bit more tart. I add cardamom to my mango pie because the flavors work beautifully together.