Key lime cheese pie. This easy key lime pie recipe has a sweet graham cracker crust, which is SO easy to make. For the crust you need, crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Mix the ingredients together until moistened and press into a pie plate.
Ingredients of Key lime cheese pie
- You need of Crust:.
- It’s 1 of sleeve of graham crackers, 10-15 vanilla sandwich cookies, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need of Filling:.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of packages full fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of key lime juice.
- Prepare 14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
Don't skimp on the lime zest in your key. My easy key lime pie recipe is a summer treasure, internet friends. Minimal effort, maximum deliciousness and all the refreshing vibes make this one a. To make this heavenly key lime pie, combine lots of lime juice and lime zest with fluffy whipped cream cheese and condensed milk.
Key lime cheese pie step by step
- In a ziplock bag with a rolling pin or in a food processor grind the graham crackers and cookies down to crumbs. Add sugar, stir. Add melted butter and stir til all crumbs are coated and put into a pie dish. I use my trusty metal 1 cup measure, sprayed with Pam, to tamp down the crust. I do t like mine baked..
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar with a mixer. Mix til smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and key lime juice and mix til smooth. Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate for 2-3 hours OR put in the freezer for about an hour then put in fridge..
Then spoon this slightly tart filling into a graham cracker crust, top with lots of sweetened whipped cream and chill. If you love key lime pie then you will adore this Key Lime Cheesecake Pie. It's absolutely the best way to enjoy key limes. This is no ordinary key lime pie though. The filling is cheesecake based and the combination of sweetened cream cheese and key lime is absolutely phenomenal.