Pizza roll. These pizza rolls are so soft and flavorful. You can fill them with olives, pepperoni or other topping that you like. Pizza Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Ingredients of Pizza roll
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted garlic butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
A wide variety of pizza roll options are available to you Discover Pepperoni Pizza Rolls from Totino's, a quick and delicious snack perfect for pizza lovers. Totino's® Pizza Rolls® can be prepared in a conventional oven, toaster oven or microwave. Homemade Pizza Rolls A Fun Childhood Homemade Snack. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls-these easy pizza rolls are made with pizza dough and stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
Pizza roll step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Open,roll out crescent rolls and divide them into 8 parts.
- With a teaspoon put pizza sauce.
- On top of the pizza sauce place 3-5 pepperoni.
- On top of the pepperoni put some mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Roll up crescent.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- With a bbq brush spread garlic butter on top of each roll.
- Sprinkle some shredded parmesan cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
They also get brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Homemade Pizza Rolls: Good for any occasion (including the SuperBowl), pizza rolls are just a classic. And while they are easy to buy, they are pretty easy to make and personalize! Pizza rolls are a staple in our house because they only involve a few ingredients and they have comforting bread and cheese and nutritious greens tucked into the pesto. I wanted to make pizza rolls, like the things you buy frozen — little bite-sized pockets of dairy fat and shortening surrounding a tiny cube of "pepperoni" — but quickly realized that I.