Left over taco pizza. Tacos are the go to meal for my family. I am sure you probably noticed that they are on our menu plan every week. Stretching meals is common for most of us.
Ingredients of Left over taco pizza
- You need 1 packages of Left over taco meat.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Prepare 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of semolina pizza dough (or whatever crust you like).
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 medium of onion chopped.
I top convenient refrigerated pizza dough with leftover taco meat, tomatoes and cheese, bringing a full-flavored fiesta to the table in under half an hour. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and Notes for this Taco Pizza: You can make or buy pizza dough. Bakeries often sell premade dough for Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Left over taco pizza step by step
- OK stretch your dough..
- Now use the sour cream and guacamole as you sauce. Remember a little goes along way..
- You got the idea, take that left over taco meat, onion, green pepper, tomato and spread it on that sauce..
- Next add the cheese, don't be scared pile it on up..
- Fire up the grill and get it hot. 500 or more.
- Add that pie and watch it, it should only take a couple minutes..
- OK if you don't have guts to grill you pie, turn on the oven 450 and bake until you achieve that golden crust..
You can either use leftover ground beef from a taco night (I nearly always have Serve pizza with lettuce and tomato "salad" on top. Pizza Hut Taco Pizza Recipe Taco Pizza Recipes Pizza Cat Pizza Pizza Fast Food Items Kfc Tacos Bucket Ethnic Recipes. Grilled Taco Pizza – using leftover Mexican Spiced Steal & Sweet Pepper Salsa. Remember that Mexican Spiced Steak with Sweet Pepper Salsa from yesterday? You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream Spread the sour cream / cream cheese mixture over the crescent rolls.