Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza. This Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza is almost like biscuits and gravy…with extra sausage AND cheese! BREAKFAST PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE GRAVY RECIPE. If you love sausage gravy over biscuits, give this version a try.
Ingredients of Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1 large of pre-made pan style pizza crust.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of extra thick white gravy.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of browned crumbled breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- You need 6 large of eggs scramble broken apart and set aside.
- It’s 1 small of onion thin sliced.
- It’s 1 small of yellow or orange bell pepper sliced thin.
- It’s 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded monteray jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese and shredded parmesean together equaling about 1/4 cup.
- You need 1/4 of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsely for contrasting color.
Top with your sausage gravy (see instructions below) and some shredded cheese. I put the gravy on the dough as the sauce, then added cheese, then egg, then bacon and hash browns. Ooooh yummy yummy for you and your close ones indeed! Many jealousies I feel I want to have that to enjoy looks.
Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza step by step
- preheat oven 375°F and Dust a large cookie sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
- lay out crust on pan if you are making crust from a dough stretch as best as you can to fit the pan, build up the edges to make a rim and poke the center area lightly with a fork to prevent big bubbles from rising, if using a premade crust then nevermind get ready for your toppings.
- Start by covering the pizza crust with half the total gravy and sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage then the scrambled eggs, next take the feta cheese and crumble it all over the eggs.
- now take the sliced onion and peppers and place them evenly around the crust.
- pour the other half of the gravy over top of vegetables and finish off with the remaining cheeses in the order stated.
- bake for a good 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned remove from the oven let cool at least 5 minutes for the gravy to set or it'll be running off down your arm no ooh hot.
See great recipes for Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza too! This eggless breakfast pizza is a southern staple. The crust is smothered in a peppery cream gravy that goes well with the breakfast sausage. We loved the bite the onions and bell peppers gave this pizza, but if you have picky eaters it can easily be left off and will be just as yummy. Make the sausage gravy indoors, and then turn your outdoor grill into a pizza oven.