Ingredients of Pizza Balls
- It’s 1 packages of cheese (block) colby/monterey jack and cheddar.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 60 each of pepperoni 2 per pizza ball.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of pizza sauce.
- You need 3 packages of pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.
Pizza Balls instructions
- slice cheese into about 28 slices..
- flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top..
- gather edges of biscuit to form balls and secure top of roll..
- line pizza balls in greased 9×13 pan. Brush with beaten egg..
- sprinkle with parmesan, italian seasoning, and garlic powder..
- bake at 425 Fahrenheit. for 18-20 min. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping!.