Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza. Sausage Pizza Recipe-Make Perfect pizza at home with this wonderful Sausage Pizza Recipe. We did a little Twist and added the sausage which turn out really. In this recipe video, we're going to show you how to make chicken sausage pizza.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza
- It’s 2 of – ready made pizza crust (with sauce).
- Prepare 1-1 lb. of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (5 cloves).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- It’s 1 can (8 ounce) of tomato sauce.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
Despite their smallish size, these pizza rolls are fairly filling and easy to eat! Pour milk into a small bowl. We love making pizza at home because it's crazy easy, super fun, way healthier than delivery and easy on the wallet. Today I am sharing our go-to His problem was with the sauce! "There was only a thin layer and it tasted just like tomatoes" was his personal opinion.
Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza instructions
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a large frying pan, breaking up the pieces as they get brown…..Drain fat……
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper to pan, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Next add your crushed garlic, black pepper and zesty Italian dressing, sauté for a few minutes longer……
- Next add your can of tomato sauce, mix all very well….remove from heat when heated through……
- Prepare your pizza crust by adding the provided pizza sauce on top of crust and then placing crust on top of a pizza stone……
- Add several spoonfuls of your sausage mixture over the sauce on your pizza crust, you can add as much or as little as you like !.
- Next add your shredded mozzarella cheese over the top……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
He likes his pizza saucy and. Enjoy pizza any night of the week with this super easy sausage pizza bake. Like most other homes, pizza night is a favorite in our house. When I can, I like to make it from scratch, which always involves making the dough and waiting for the rise. Check out our quick and easy sausage and egg naan.