Pizza Pasta Salad. This easy Pizza Pasta Salad is loaded with all your favorite pizza toppings. It is the perfect salad for a busy day dinner or to bring for summer picnics. Pizza Pasta Salad was created with pizza in mind.
Ingredients of Pizza Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of pasta (any smaller shape).
- Prepare 2 cups of assorted veggies (whatever you'd like to use).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, cubed or pearls.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic, grated or finely minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of dried basil.
Good and easy pasta salad for any occassion.even dinner! I used fresh mushrooms and ommitted i'm the one in the family that picks all the peppers out of supreme pizzas when we order them, but. Transfer cooled pasta to a large bowl and stir in oil. Add vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, bocconcini, pepperoni, basil and oregano.
Pizza Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. I used bowtie pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl and set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Set it aside..
- Add your veggies to the pasta. I used diced red onion, diced bell pepper, and small brocoli florets. Use whatever you'd like. Then add the mozzarella, parmesan and sliced pepperoni. Toss it all together..
- Pour the vinaigrette over everything and toss to combine. Chill for 2 or so hours before serving. Store covered in the fridge..
This Pizza Pasta Salad is great for summer get togethers! It is loaded with pepperoni, tomatoes We make this pizza pasta salad all the time when we are feeding a crowd, it's the perfect side dish for. This Pasta Salad is wrapped in a Homemade Italian Dressing and loaded with all the best Pizza Toppings! This Pizza Pasta Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, it's tossed with a simple Italian vinaigrette, and you can customize it with all of your favorite pizza toppings! Skip to Pizza Pasta Salad content.