Taco Pizza. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Avacados.
While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner!
Taco Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 425°.
- mix 1 1/4 cup flour, dry yeast, salt, with water and cooking oil for 3 min.
- stir in 3/4 cup yellow corn meal and another 1 1/4 cup flour as can..
- knead in the rest of the flour for 6-8 min.
- Divide Dough in half and cover and let rest for 10 min.
- Put dough in baking sheets 13 by 11 with 1 inch over the pan.
- roll dough to make crust.
- bake 10-12 min.
- In large skillet cook hamburger and onion..
- Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning and heat.
- spread meat mixture over pizza crust.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake till cheese is melted.
- then top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes and chopped avocados.
Pizza Dough–Feel Free to use any pizza dough you like.; Salsa–This is one instance where fresh is NOT best. Jarred salsa is best because it is thicker and will not water down the pizza as much as a fresh salsa would. Vegan Taco Pizza–If you would like to have a Vegan Taco Pizza, use sofritas instead of taco meat and omit the cheese. Top with avocado after baking if desired. Order pizza online from a store near you.