Teriyaki Pork Pizza. They made a burger there called a cheddar melt. It had a quarter pound hamburger patty, rye hamburger bun, and teriyaki onions. Teriyaki Chicken Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to coat with.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare of Extra.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flour.
Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork and shake to. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. This Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe is delicious and easy to prepare. This Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe will guide you on how to convert a lonely pork chop into a delicious dish from ground-up without using.
Teriyaki Pork Pizza instructions
- Mix the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix the flour, salt, garlic, and onion powder. Mix the yeast and flour mixtures. Knead a few times. Form into a ball and coat with oil. Coat the bowl with oil add the dough and allow to double in size for 1 hour..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and allow to rise a second time for an hour..
- Slice the onion sauté in the bacon drippings and when the onions are translucent and caramelized they will be ready for the flour and sauce..
- Mix the sauce ingredients, except the flour. Simmer for 20 minutes. When onions are done add in 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. When they look wet Add half the sauce and simmer if to thick add more sauce. Preheat oven to 425°Fahrenheit..
- Crisp the bacon. Slice the pork. Season with salt and pepper sauté till cooked through in the bacon drippings..
- Slice the pineapple. Grate the cheese..
- Roll out the dough brush with oil. Poke holes in the center of the crust. Add the teriyaki onions over the top of the crust..
- Chop the crispy bacon into pieces. Add the rest of the toppings and bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Extra, mix the 2 tablespoons of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon flour. Heat any of the teriyaki sauce you have leftover. Add the soya sauce mixture to the teriyaki sauce to thicken. Use this as a dipping sauce..
Top tip for making Teriyaki pork. To make this dish even quicker to prepare, use ready-cooked straight-to-wok noodles. This teriyaki chicken pizza recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for kid-friendly family suppers. Ingredients include prebaked pizza crust, teriyaki sauce, cooked chicken and bacon. Teriyaki Pork Donburi – A Complete Meal in A Bowl.