Thin crust pizza dough. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Sprinkle with a little bit of cornmeal.
Ingredients of Thin crust pizza dough
- You need 4 1/2 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coarse cornmeal.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 12 ounces of bottled water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk.
The longer the dough sits, the thicker the crust will be; for thinnest crust, shape and bake dough immediately, without any rest. Simply the best homemade thin crust pizza dough ever. Keyword crust, dough, pizza, savory, yeast. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and yeast.
Thin crust pizza dough step by step
- Using a stand mixer, pour in wet ingredients at room temperature. And then add the dry with the yeast not touching the salt. Start mixing at speed one..
- Mix at speed 2 to 3 until mixed and you can form a windowpane..
- Scale into 4 equal parts and place in oiled containers..
- Cover and let proof until doubled in size..
- Lightly sprinkle pan with cornmeal and place dough on pan, forming to full size once on the pan..
- Top and bake in a preheated oven at 450°F for 14 to 20 minutes depending upon your pan, oven, and topping..
Here's a pizza dough recipe I use which yields a thinner, less doughy crust, usually. The ingredients are as follows: First mix the dry ingredients together. Now, add it to the dry ingredients. An easy, basic pizza dough for thin crust pizza. Place pan in center of oven.