Taco Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- Prepare 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 pound of Hamburger.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare of Doritos.
- Prepare of Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Salsa.
While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers. When I went to college in Los Angeles in the eighties, CPK was a relatively new joint with only a couple of locations…and boy, was it a treat.
Taco Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick cooking spray. Open cans of crescent rolls and spread onto baking sheet and press down building up around the pan a bit. Set aside..
- Cook hamburger on stove grounding up the meat well. Add taco seasoning and cooking according to what it says on packet. While letting the hamburger simmer open can of refried beans and dump into a small pot to cook on stove, put 2 table spoons of water in it to make it easier to stir and spread..
- Next, take refried beans and spread on to crescent rolls, top with seasoned hamburger. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese and crumbled up doritos. Place in oven for 10 mintues. You will see the stop get golden brown..
- Once it's done top with more cheese and your favorite toppings like I did in the picture. Enjoy!.
I wound up having a years-long love affair with CPK, heading to the. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner! Who needs a taco shell when you can have our hand-tossed original crust?