Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza. To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
Ingredients of Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza
- It’s of Chicken strips (cooked).
- You need 1 jar of creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of creamer.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Ready to bake pizza crust (I used mini).
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Brush the edge of the crust with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Unbelievably Awesome BBQ Chicken Pizza "I have made this a million times now. Use premade crust and Alfredo sauce, or make the whole pizza from scratch! You can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken.
Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza step by step
- Cook chicken strips per directions on box…….
- Let chicken strips cool down for a bit after baking, then shred strips and place shredded chicken into a large bowl……
- Pour your jar of Alfredo sauce over chicken and your 1/4 cup of creamer, garlic powder and mix all well…….
- Next stir in your mozzarella cheese…….
- Spread some pizza sauce over your crust, then place several teaspoons of Alfredo chicken on your pizza crust……
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Great recipe for Quick Alfredo Chicken Pizza.