Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork 😀. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is incredibly easy to make and wonderful to have on hand to add protein to meals. We make a batch every week, and after testing various methods for doing it (like searing vs no sear), this is my favorite way to make it. Pulled pork is the next best thing to chicken breast as far as.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork 😀
- You need of good size joint of Pork Shoulder.
- You need of Dr Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of smokey BBQ Sauce.
Place all of the ingredients in a heavy duty zip-top Leftover pulled pork freezes well. Cool the shredded pork completely, seal it in an airtight container with the cooking sauce, and freeze for up to. This slow cooker recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser! If you have the time, marinade the pork over night before you plan to cook it in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooked Pulled BBQ Pork 😀 instructions
- Add the Dr pepper to the slowcooker turn on and cook on low.
- Add the Shoulder Pork and 3 Garlics crushed stir in the garlic. Close and leave on low..
- 1/2 way through cooking turn it over..
- Shred the pork with two forks and add the bbq sauce mix it up and serve hot..
The marinade is a simple mixture of light brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, paprika, chilli flakes, mustard powder, garlic and white wine. The pulled pork cooked wonderfully with the Reynolds slow cooker liner! It came out tender and juicy. We loved the mix of textures with the lime carrot slaw. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches.