Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce. The mass was brined in salt, sugar, granulated garlic Then they were patted dry, grilled with a flash sear on each side, then moved to the cooler side of the grill slathered with Apple Butter BBQ sauce. Add the butter, shallots, and thyme to skillet. Continue cooking, spooning shallots and thyme on top of chops and basting with butter until golden brown on both sides and an instant read thermometer.
Ingredients of Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- Prepare of boneless 3/4 inch thick pork loin chops.
- Prepare of homemade apple butter.
- It’s of small sweet onion chopped.
- You need of spicy brown mustard.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of liquid smoke.
- You need of Montreal seasoning.
- It’s of No-Salt Organic Seasoning (Costco brand).
I also found the cooking time to be a tad long so I'll have to watch that next time. This is a very saucy dish so be sure to serve it with.. Instant Pot BBQ Boneless Pork ChopsRecipe Teacher. vegetable oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, bbq. This apple butter BBQ sauce would have Adam eating out of Eve's palm, and sucking on her sauce soaked fingers.
Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce step by step
- Sweat the onion until translucent then add the apple butter with all the ingredients other than the pork chops and no-salt seasoning. Let simmer for at least an hour..
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Let pork chops come to room temperature and dust with no-salt organic seasoning while a cast iron skillet is heating with 2 tbsp oil..
- Get a good sear on the pork chops and flip..
- Let sear on the otherside then cover with the bbq sauce and put in oven for about 12 minutes or until done, still blushing on the inside..
The Slow 'N' Sear turns your grill into a first class smoker and also creates an extremely hot sear zone you can use to create steakhouse steaks. Add pork chops to pan, leaving at least an inch between the chops to ensure even cooking and browning. If you took a bite with apple, pork chop and bacon in the. The best Apple Butter Pork Chops recipe on the planet. This recipe will keep the family happy and full.