Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork. Home · Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe. That's how this recipe started out. . . and I am so happy to report that it not only worked, but it is probably one of the best pork recipes I have made to date! For the sandwich build: Using two forks or your hands, pull apart the warm pork.
Ingredients of Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork
- You need of Pulled Pork w/juices.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- You need of Honey BBQ sauce.
- You need of Sliced Pineapple w/juice.
This slow cooked Hawaiian pulled pork is stacked on crispy tortillas with pineapple rice and BBQ sauce for a fun twist on enchiladas. Enchiladas are my all-time favorite Mexican food and yet, I've made them exactly once. They're kind of just too time-consuming. Hawaiian Pulled Pork – You Won't Believe How Good This Tastes.
Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork instructions
- Open pulled pork can and empty contents into a frying pan. Heat on medium heat..
- In small baking pan, lay 6 slices of pineapple down. Brush on some bbq sauce. Put in oven at 350°f for 20 mins..
- Once pork is heated up, add seasonings and bbq sauce. Cut up the rest of the pineapples and add to pork. Add some pineapple juice to the pork and simmer on low..
- Put the sliced bbq pineapple on top of pork. Best to eat with rice..
Smoked Hawaiian pulled pork is a subtly sweet version of the classic bbq recipe everyone loves. Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese Sliders – Slow-cooked pulled pork on Hawaiian rolls topped with macaroni and cheese, bbq sauce, & sweet. A Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sandwich with homemade Pineapple BBQ Sauce. Pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce with a Hawaiian twist Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Directions Saute the garlic a little. Mix all the ingredients together in a small sauce pot.