BBQ smoky pork with salted rice (serve with garlic & herb doe balls optional). Cool pork completely in baking pan. Make garlic sauce while pork is cooling: In a small bowl stir together sauce ingredients until sugar Serve with curried, stir-fry noodles. Sliders are a great snack for a celebration or an easy family dinner.
Ingredients of BBQ smoky pork with salted rice (serve with garlic & herb doe balls optional)
- Prepare of pork chops or steaks.
- It’s of white long grain rice.
- You need of packet doe balls (optional).
- It’s of cold water.
- Prepare of salt & black peppercorns.
- It’s of thyme, cinnamon, smoky paprika & dill.
- Prepare of tomato puree, ginger puree, brown sugar, all spice, nutmeg & parsley.
Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce. Smoked Baby Back Ribs with Honey & Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce. F****ing God the BEST freaking Smoky Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork EVER…but hey. I like to keep it a little PG around here.
BBQ smoky pork with salted rice (serve with garlic & herb doe balls optional) instructions
- chop fat off pork. add salt & pepper. in a bowl add all herbs, spices & purees & mix together. then add the water to thin the sauce..
- cover pork in home made sauce & place in pre heated oven (gas mark 7) for approx 26 mins..
- place your rice in large pan with plenty of water. add pinch of salt..
- after your pork has been in the oven for 15 minutes, take out stir, cover with foil & place back in the oven until fully cooked. once done, remove foil rest for 2 minutes & serve with your rice which will also be done..
- optional: if got doe balls place in oven 4-6 minutes & serve as either starter or with main. enjoy.
They just don't know what they're missing out on. Correction: there is nothing better than really, really ridiculously good pulled pork with eggs and. Pork BBQ Fried Rice is something that I wish to have when craving for fried rice. Preparing Pork BBQ fried rice is simple. Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat.