Oven Baked BBQ pork chops. Place pork chops onto a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle a little dry rub on each side of the pork chops. I cook these on a foil lined baking Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipes.
Ingredients of Oven Baked BBQ pork chops
- You need of thick cut pork chops.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of RUB – 1 tsp each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
Make these BBQ pork steaks that are so good they'll melt in your mouth. Follow these steps and find out how to make them in your oven. Spread evenly to cover all chops. These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden.
Oven Baked BBQ pork chops instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium to high heat..
- Mix together RUB ingredients and rub into all sides of pork chops..
- Sear each side of pork chop (about 30 seconds on each side in HOT pan).
- Pour 1/2 of the BBQ sauce in roasting pan. Put seared chops on top of sauce. Cover chops with remaining sauce..
- Cover. Bake at 325F for 45 minutes..
- Flip chops and continue cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Serving with a cheesy side always seems to be the perfect pairing!.
It makes your baked pork chops golden and sticky. And I kid you not – I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry to make this right now! Oven Baked Pork Chops seasoned with a quick spice rub and baked to perfection. Oven BBQ Pork Chops are pork chops marinated in a bold mixture of Italian dressing, steak seasoning and worcestershire sauce, then baked with a coating of tangy barbecue sauce. It's an easy weeknight dinner that's sure to become a family favorite recipe.