BBQ Pork Chops. Juicy pork chops are great on the grill. Make your next cookout easier (and tastier) than ever with these BBQ pork chops. The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make BBQ Grilled Grilled Pork Chops.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Chops
- It’s of boneless pork chops.
- It’s of cola.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce (homemade or store bought).
- You need of butter.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of onion powder.
Delicious, moist and tender, these boneless bbq pork chops cook up easy in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Just a few simple ingredients and you can have amazing bbq pork chops on your plate in. This tasty BBQ Pork Chops recipe will save you time and energy in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor. That's the magic of pressure cooker recipes in your Instant Pot.
BBQ Pork Chops instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Put skillet on stove and heat to medium heat.
- Put half the butter in and let melt.
- After the butter melts, put your chops in.
- Pour the can of cola over the chops and allow to simmer until cola runs clear.
- Drain the cola out of your pan (I usually take my chops out and dry the pan out).
- Place the other half of the butter in the pan with the pork chops..
- Season one side with salt, pepper, and onion powder, flip, and do the same to the other side.
- Cook pork chops thoroughly, browning them to your desired doneness..
- Take your chops out of the pan and put them in a small casserole dish.
- Cover both sides with BBQ Sauce and put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes, broiling them for the last minute.
BBQ pork chops are a classic grilling recipe that is easy to master. Barbecue pork chops are a basic grilling recipe that everyone standing over the coals should know how to master. How to make BBQ Pork Chops Pressure Cooker Recipe: Place the pork chops in the Instant pot with a tablespoon of oil. Turn on the saute setting and brown on both sides. Add pork chops back into pot, with chicken broth.