Bbq Pork chops. Juicy pork chops are great on the grill. Make your next cookout easier (and tastier) than ever with these BBQ pork chops. The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make BBQ Grilled Grilled Pork Chops.
Ingredients of Bbq Pork chops
- Prepare of of pork chops with bone.
- Prepare of bottle of hickory smoked bbq sauce,1 bottle sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- You need of White vinager.
- Prepare of garlic powder,onion powder,salt,pepper,parsley flakes and honey.
Delicious, moist and tender, these boneless bbq pork chops cook up easy in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Just a few simple ingredients and you can have amazing bbq pork chops on your plate in. This tasty BBQ Pork Chops recipe will save you time and energy in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor. That's the magic of pressure cooker recipes in your Instant Pot.
Bbq Pork chops step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- I use a roaster pan. But any kind of pan or baking dish you have will work.Remove pork chops from package and rinse under cold water set in pan or roaster..
- Set pork chops in roaster aside.In two bowls combine your bbq sauces and all other ingredients mix well with fork..
- One bowl of sauce pour over pork chops in roaster.Set the other bowl of sauce aside for later. I make sure both sides of the pork chops are well coated. Cover with lid or aluminum foil..
- put in oven set timer for 30 minutes.When timer goes off pull out pork chops flip them over in pan cover and back in the oven set timer for another 30 minutes.
- The last five minutes I take the pork chops out uncover them flip pork chops again and add your remaining sauce over pork chops. Cover back up put back in oven for additional 8 minutes!! Enjoy.
BBQ pork chops are a classic grilling recipe that is easy to master. Barbecue pork chops are a basic grilling recipe that everyone standing over the coals should know how to master. How to make BBQ Pork Chops Pressure Cooker Recipe: Place the pork chops in the Instant pot with a tablespoon of oil. Turn on the saute setting and brown on both sides. Add pork chops back into pot, with chicken broth.