Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce. Delicious Japanese stir fried udon noodles with cabbage, onion, pork, shiitake mushrooms, flavored with mentsuyu and soy sauce. Udon is a type of thick wheat flour noodle commonly used in Japanese cuisines. With a neutral flavor, udon noodles can be served in hot dashi soup (made with It's easy & fun and you will be rewarded with delicious homemade noodles that are far more superior than.
Ingredients of Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce
- Prepare of portion Frozen udon noodles.
- You need of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare of Japanese leek.
- Prepare of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of Yakiniku sauce (medium-spicy).
Eat the right away or freeze them for an easy weeknight option. Asian Style Udon Noodles with Pork and Mushrooms – a quick and easy udon noodle dish with pork, mushrooms and a fiery sriracha sauce. How to make Kimchi udon noodle stir fry. Udon noodles are stir-fried with bacon and Kimchi.
Easy Microwave Udon Noodles with Yakiniku Sauce step by step
- Microwave the frozen udon noodles in the bag for 3.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Cut the pork into bite-size pieces, thinly slice the Japanese leek diagonally, and thinly slice the shiitake mushroom. Coat in the yakiniku sauce. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Add the udon noodles into Step 2, and mix..
- Remove the wrap, and microwave again for another 1.5 minutes at 600 W. Briefly stir, transfer to a bowl, then it's done..
- "Easy Microwave Lunch Udon Noodles with Buttery Yuzu Pepper Paste".
- "Easy Lunch Carbonara Udon Noodles" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170435-easy-udon-carbonara.
- "Easy Microwave Mentaiko Cream Udon Noodles" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171219-a-simple-microwaved-lunch-mentaiko-and-cream-udon-noodles.
- "Easy Microwave Napolitan-Style Udon Noodles".
My sister and I particularly love these Kimchi udon noodles because it's spicy, savoury, slightly tangy and nutty. Udon – Delicious Noodles Loved by Everyone. Udon is a type of noodles made with flour that is Apparently, the current elongated shape of the udon that is eaten with soy sauce and soup has been Kake udon is a type of dish where freshly boiled noodles are put into a donburi bowl with hot. The udon noodles were served with mountain yam and raw egg as a rich sauce. Sitting on a tatami floor at a traditional low table, we swirled In Tokyo, my friend Mayu took me for a cold udon lunch, and the noodles were served on a zaru bamboo mat, very much like the way cold soba is prepared.