Smoker Recipes. I read something there that already has me thinking. The author of this recipe recommends you use pecan wood or hickory. This is a great recipe for smoked turkey.
Ingredients of Smoker Recipes
- Prepare of Pork Boston Butt (Shoulder).
- You need of Turkey.
- You need of Baked Beans.
- Prepare of Zucchini/ Squash.
Easy barbecue smoker recipes, gas grill recipes and meat smoker cooking ideas. Outdoor bbq grilling tips, water smoker and gas grill reviews. Use these recipes for your electric smoker the create amazin tasting bbq. Easy To Follow Electric Smoker Recipes For Chicken, Beef and Salmon.
Smoker Recipes step by step
- Boston Pork Butt Shoulder- Cut fatty parts long but not deep criss-cross, one inch cubes. Lather secret Rub on as much as you can. Plan to cook one hour for every pound plus add an hour. Cook at 275. The butt is done when a knife can be inserted all the way to the bone. If finished early wrap in foil and then towels to keep warm..
- Turkey- Cover in secret rub. Smoke at 275 for 30 minutes for each pound. Finished when knife easy cuts through Turkey..
- Baked Beans- add jalapeños and cooked bacon. Cook covered in foil for 2-3 hours. Last 30 minutes uncover..
- Zucchini and Squash- Rub oil on then add pepper, salt, and garlic herbs. Cook one hour..
See more ideas about Smoker recipes, Smoked food recipes, Recipes. Smoked Jerky in an Electric Smoker is a simple recipe, marinated with sweet, savory, spicy ingredients that turns almost. Heed our priceless experience smoking meat in a backyard BBQ smoker, follow our proven smoked meat recipes, and you will develop a passion for this wonderful American culinary art form. Enjoy some of the best new recipes in Australia to prepare on your electric, gas or charcoal smoker: meats, seafood, vegetables, desserts & snacks. Amazing photos & simple steps here.