Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Tomato Poached Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Tomato Poached Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and tomato poached eggs recipe. To make spinach and tomato poached eggs you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and Tomato Poached Eggs:
- Take 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Provide 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes(dont bother draining,the juice is used for poaching)
- Prepare 1 tbsp water
- Provide 3 sausage links (brown and serve style) thawed
- Prepare 1 cup fresh spinach
- Provide 2 eggs
- Use 1/4 cup shredded cheese of choice(I prefer swiss)
- Provide 1 dried parsley
- Use 1 salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Spinach and Tomato Poached Eggs:
- Turn on heat.In a medium sautee pan that has a fitted lid add olive oil,water,sausages and spinach.
- Crack both eggs on top and toss on the cheese. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Add the lid to pan on on a low to medium heat let poach for 4-7 minutes. If you prefer a softer center 4-5 min…hardboiled yolk would be 6-7 minutes. Plate and enjoy!!
If you find this Spinach and Tomato Poached Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.