Brad's croissant pockets. Philly Steak & Cheese Croissant Crust. Chicken, Broccoli & Cheddar Croissant Crust. Applewood Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bacon Egg & Cheese.
Ingredients of Brad's croissant pockets
- Es ist 1 lb of very lean ground beef.
- Du brauchst 1/4 lb of Applewood smoked bacon.
- Bereiten 1 of small shallot, chopped.
- Du brauchst 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Du brauchst 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Du brauchst 2 tbs of ketchup.
- Du brauchst 2 tbs of steak sauce.
- Bereiten 1/4 cup of port wine.
- Bereiten to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Bereiten 2 of tubes croissant dough.
- Es ist of Shredded swiss cheese.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. His croissants have a distinct honeycomb interior — a perfect balance between air pockets and buttery strands of pastry. Despite all the geekery and science, Chan has captured the childlike magic. High quality Croissant gifts and merchandise.
Brad's croissant pockets Schritt für Schritt
- Chop bacon and fry. Don't get it crispy. Remove while still tender. Drain and set aside..
- Add a tsp of oil to a deep fry pan. Heat on medium low. Add shallots and garlic. Saute until translucent..
- Add beef and just brown..
- Add vinegar, ketchup, steak sauce and wine. Simmer until it reduces to a thick sauce..
- Meanwhile, grease a baking sheet. Unroll croissant dough. Press together using 2 croissants into squares. Place 4 on baking sheet..
- Spoon about a half cup onto each square. Top with shredded cheese..
- Do the same with the next tube of dough. Top each square and press the edges..
- Bake at 400 until dough is golden brown. About 15 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. We Hear a Noise Behind the Door, Late at Night While Watching TV, Here. The Guardian joins the predawn queue at Melbourne's Lune Croissanterie to try what may (possibly) be the best croissants on the planet. If Hot Pockets were a movie franchise, it would probably be Batman. Recette Croissants : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation.