Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. bone, onions, cabbage, beef broth, white vinegar, garlic. Beef Bone BrothSay Grace. onions, medium carrot, olive oil, thyme. Braised pork ribs, my mom's style.
Ingredients of Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
- Bereiten 500 g of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- Bereiten of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- Du brauchst of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Du brauchst 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- Du brauchst 2 cups of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- Bereiten 3 tbs of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- Du brauchst of Kettle with boiling water.
- Bereiten 3 of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- Du brauchst 2 of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- Bereiten 6 stalks of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- Bereiten 1 of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- Bereiten 6 of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- Du brauchst 5 of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- Bereiten 150 g of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- Bereiten 3 cloves of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- Du brauchst 6 cm of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- Bereiten 2 of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- Bereiten 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped finely.
- Es ist 2 tbs of Salt.
- Du brauchst 1 tbs of Black pepper.
- Bereiten 1 1/2 tsp of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of ground Nutmeg.
- Es ist 1 tbs of Cardamom tiny granules.
- Du brauchst 8 of whole Cloves.
Put the marinated pork bones in a. Back in Singapore, my mom had never made bone stock from scratch before (always resorting to stock cubes or those in cans), maybe because it's a So I've never made bone stock before until last year – when the local butcher here gave us pork trotter and occasionally, pork bones, for free – yes, for free! Bone broth boasts many benefits for gut healing, joint repairing, sleep, and more. Pressed for time or want a variety?
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 Schritt für Schritt
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
These recipes will hit the spot. It's said that for thousands of years, bone broth concoctions have helped many ailments and may strengthen the blood or support your kidneys. Bone broth is an incredibly nutritious and health-boosting food that is very easy to make. Bone broth also supports joints, hair, skin, and nails due to its high collagen content. In fact, some even suggest that it helps eliminate cellulite as it supports smooth connective tissue.