Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. How to cook meatloaf on a grill. This meatloaf is so full of flavor!
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf
- Du brauchst 1 3/4 lb of 85% ground beef.
- Du brauchst 8 of slices bacon.
- Du brauchst 2 of eggs.
- Bereiten 2 of large handfuls garlic croutons.
- Du brauchst 1 packages of dried onion soup mix.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Du brauchst 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Du brauchst 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Es ist 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Bereiten 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Es ist 1 large of pinch salt and pepper.
I use it in this BBQ Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf which I serve with a delicious peach relish on the side. BeeBop said I already had him on board with bacon Turn out the meatloaf mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and shape it into an oblong loaf. So this has been the biggest hit with family and friends, recipe and instructions as follows Bacon Wrapped BBQ sauce glazed Smoked Meatloaf Ingredients. Mozzarella Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf by SavoryNothings.
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Schritt für Schritt
- Pulse croutons in a food processor until finely chopped like breadcrumbs..
- Mix beef, eggs, seasonings, worchestershire sauce, and croutons together in a large mixing bowl..
- Form firmly together into a rectangular shape. Wrap with bacon..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°.
- Variations; Roasted or raw bell peppers, grilled or caramelized onions, pineapple, vinegar, corn, zucchini, celery, pancetta, giardenera, bbq sauce, brown sugar, candied bacon, ranch seasoning, oregano, thyme, rosemary, zucchini, shallots, jalapeños, smoked paprika, poblano, celery seed, cumin,.
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf With Reindeer And Red Currants by Strictly Paleo…ish! Homemade meatloaf just like mom used to make has nothing on this bacon-wrapped meatloaf. With a brown sugar-ketchup glaze and whole strips of bacon, this mighty meatloaf is a flavorful meal that's far from the dry brick that haunts many childhood memories. So the next time you want a throwback. This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is pure comfort food!