Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger. This bacon cheeseburger soup is dairy free, but has all of the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger! There are few things that are as comforting and delicious as a cheeseburger! This creamy, "cheesy" bacon cheeseburger soup is cozy filing comfort food that's insanely delicious and good for you too!
Ingredients of Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger
- Du brauchst 1 lb of grass-fed grounded beef.
- Bereiten 1 of organic carrot finely shredded.
- Es ist 1 of pastured raised egg.
- Es ist 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of red onion minced.
- Bereiten 2 of tbps organic mustard.
- Es ist 4 of tbps organic ketchup.
- Du brauchst 4 strips of bacon crisped and crushed.
- Es ist 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Bereiten to taste of Salt.
- Es ist of Optional: Manchego cheese.
Paleo followers prefer natural brands of bacon, meaning those that make their products without nitrates or fillers. They are used in recipes like bacon cheeseburgers (bunless of course), bacon and eggs, and bacon-stuffed dates. Pork is often called "the other white meat" because compared to poultry. This takes a little more effort than the average cheeseburger, but is well worth it!
Paleo-ish Bacon Cheeseburger Anleitung
- Place the beef in a bowl and add all the ingredients except the bacon. Mix well until uniform..
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium high and add a tbsp of olive oil. When the oil starts to smoke a bit, form the meat patties and place them on the skillet for 2-3 minutes. This will sear the hamburgers..
- Flip the patties and sear the bottom. After two minutes lower the heat to medium, add the cheese and the crumbled bacon and cook to taste..
- Serve on top of some lettuce and a sliced tomato..
- In the picture I garnished the hamburger with caramelized onions and served it with some stuffed mushrooms..
Serve on buns with your favorite condiments. This is a great way to get the flavor of a bacon cheeseburger without the texture or bulk. I really enjoy this crispy bacon and onion and this just absorbs all of that into the. Mix the ground beef, ground bacon, salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl. With Appplewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, mayonnaise and BJ's signature burger sauce on a toasted bun. * Tips for Bacon, Burgers, Beef, Ground Beef, and Pork.