Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce. How to Make BEST EVER BBQ Pulled Beef – Barbecue Beef Recipe. Pulled Beef Sandwich with Honey Beef BBQ Sauce Recipe on the Offset Smoker. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life!
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Es ist 4 lb of Chuck Roast.
- Du brauchst 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Bereiten 6 of Whole Peeled Garlic Cloves.
- Du brauchst 1 large of Onion.
- Bereiten 4 cup of Beef Broth.
- Bereiten of Beef Rub.
- Bereiten 1/4 cup of Kosher Salt.
- Es ist 1/4 cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Ancho Chili Seasoning.
- Bereiten 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Es ist 1/2 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
- Es ist of BBQ Sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 cup of Ketchup.
- Du brauchst 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Du brauchst 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of Dark Molasses.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of Beef Rub.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
But it also works great as a pizza sauce. The only BBQ Brisket recipe you'll ever need! This brisket recipe makes the most tender and flavorful brisket as it Slow Cooker Asian Caramel Pulled Pork is crazy tender smothered in the most addicting savory, sweet and spicy sauce infused with coconut milk, soy. Pulled pork is cooked low and slow and paired with a homemade Paleo BBQ sauce.
Pulled BBQ Beef with Homemade BBQ Sauce Anleitung
- Mix all the ingredients for the beef rub together. Using a sealable container to vigorously shake the rub ingredients together works well to thoroughly combine them. This will make enough rub for several applications..
- Lightly coat the chuck roast with olive oil..
- Sprinkle the beef rub evenly on the outside of the chuck roast. Gently rub in the spice mix to coat the meat..
- Preheat your smoker to get between 220 to 250?F. Ensure to set up the smoker for indirect heat. Recommend you use hickory or oak wood as your smoke source..
- Place the beef on the smoker and smoke for about 6 hours..
- While the meat is on the smoker, make the sauce. Simply add all the sauce ingredients to a saucepan, mix, and simmer on low for 10 minutes. Sauce will keep for weeks, so it can be made days in advance..
- Slice the onion into large rounds. Add the onions and garlic cloves to a large foil pan..
- After about six hours, remove the beef from the smoker..
- Place the beef in the foil pan on top of the onions and garlic. Add the beef stock to the pan. The broth should come up about half way up the beef..
- Tightly foil the pan and place in a 350?F oven. Cook for about 2 1/2 to 3 hours until the beef is fork tender..
- Once the beef is done, use a pair of forks to pull the meat into strands..
- Serve the pulled beef on buns with warm BBQ sauce and enjoy..
Douse this hog with a guilt-free homemade BBQ sauce and do pulled pork the right way. This pork is seasoned with a blend of savory spices, slow-roasted over our sweet cherrywood and paired with a ridiculously. This homemade bbq sauce is excellent with beef and a little too powerful for anything else. You can use this both as a marinade and as a basting sauce. I can tell you that it went great with some pulled pork and would be an excellent dip for pretzels and French fries.