Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets. Mike's latest killer sandwich is loaded with flavor and tofurkey sausage. Made with a farm fresh fried egg, a potato crisp, cheese and served on a toasted. Sausage eggs is a mondegreen in AGK parodies.
Ingredients of Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets
- Bereiten of ● For The Sizzling Skillet.
- Bereiten 1 of LG Link Precooked Smoked Sausage.
- Es ist 1.5 Pounds of Baby Potatoes [halved].
- Bereiten 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms [sliced].
- Es ist 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [sliced].
- Du brauchst 3/4 Cup of Vidalia Onions.
- Es ist 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Bereiten 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Du brauchst as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Es ist 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Es ist 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Du brauchst 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Bereiten 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Bereiten to taste of Sea Salt.
- Es ist of ● For The Options.
- Du brauchst of if needed Beef Broth.
- Du brauchst of ● For The Sides.
- Es ist as needed of Red Salsa.
- Du brauchst as needed of Green Salsa.
- Bereiten as needed of Pico de Gallo.
- Du brauchst as needed of Tabasco Sauce.
- Du brauchst of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Du brauchst 4 of Individual Skillets.
McGriddles cakes have no artificial preservatives or flavors and no colors from artificial sources. This is a tasty scramble of scrambled eggs, cheese, and pieces of sausage. Great for a Sunday morning family breakfast! You may use as much of whatever type of cheese you prefer for this recipe.
Mike's Sizzling Sausage Egg & Potato Breakfast Skillets Anleitung
- Julienne your onions and bell peppers. Dash with olive oil and mix..
- Rinse and half your baby potatoes. Pat dry. Add garlic olive oil, dehydrated onions, black pepper, dried chives and sea salt to potatoes..
- Fry your potato mixture until browned..
- Slice your precooked sausage on the bias..
- Sliced mushrooms pictured..
- Add everything to your skillet..
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes uncovered. Stir once. Add a dash of beef broth if you feel your potatoes are too dry..
- In the meantime, heat your four individual small skillets in the oven for 15 minutes until sizzling hot. Place skillet mixture on sizzling heated skillets..
- Fry your eggs and place on top of your sizzling skillets. Serve with various chilled salsas and hot sauces to the side..
- Serve with a bit of the, "Hair of the dog," if hungover. See my recipe for, "Mike's Sunday Bloody Sunday Mary," recipe if interested. Enjoy!.
A sausage sizzle (also referred to as "sausage in bread" or a sausage sandwich) is a grilled or barbecued food item, where a sausage (most commonly beef or pork) is served on sliced bread with grilled onions and various condiments, most commonly tomato sauce, barbecue sauce or mustard. Fried eggs, crispy bacon and sizzling sausages straight from the frying pan take pride of place on the English breakfast table. Err'body say "sausage"KEEP IT GOINGEggs, bacon, grits, SAUSAGE! Tell that bitch come here, lick my SAUSAGE! Pull up in IHOP ordering SAUSAGE!