Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs. Mike's BBQ Rub Original is a recipe that is proudly made in Montreal, This all-purpose dry rub is a. A little special for this weekend! We have officially sold out online of Mike's BBQ Rub LA SAUCE ghost Bourbon.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs
- Es ist of ● For The Ribs.
- Du brauchst 2 Pounds of Meaty Beef Or Baby Back Ribs [room temperature].
- Bereiten of ● For The Fats.
- Du brauchst 1/3 cup of High Heat Vegetable Oil.
- Es ist of ● For The Seasonings.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Du brauchst 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Bereiten of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Du brauchst 1 of EX LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce.
- Es ist 4 Drops of Liquid Hickory Smoke [not extract].
- Es ist of ● For The Kitchen / Grill Equipment.
- Es ist 1 of Set Tongs.
- Es ist Tin of Foil.
- Du brauchst of ● For The Options.
- Es ist of Hickory & Apple Chips.
- Bereiten of Fresh Bread & Butter.
- Bereiten of Cole Slaw.
- Es ist of Mashed Potatoes.
- Bereiten of Buttered Corn.
- Bereiten of Green Beans.
- Bereiten of Garden Salads.
First I went to BBQ Pit for some must try ribs! Also that smoked beef brisket sandwich was amazing!! Prepping the meat: There is a skin-like membrane on the back of the ribs. The easiest way to remove it is to start in the middle of the rack and work a table knife or a screwdriver underneath the skin, going all the way across and teasing it up.
Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs Schritt für Schritt
- Cold water rinse and trim ribs of anything unsightly. Pat dry..
- Create your dry rub and mix well..
- Coat your ribs with oil and generously press on the seasonings listed above. Or, to your desired tastes..
- Wrap ribs in tin foil tightly and marinate for 2 to 4 hours at room temp. Lay something heavy on top of ribs..
- Prepare your grill. Clean, spray and heat her up. Another option you might enjoy is a light smoke..
- Throw seasoned rib slabs on your clean, greased heated grill. Grill at 350° to 400°..
- Grill for about 8 to10 minutes with lid closed but slightly ventilated. Turn slabs occasionally..
- Turn grill up to 450°. Grill, sauce and char your ribs until you notice your meat is pulling away from the bones ends. Or, see what we grillers call, "handles," you're ready to coat. About 5 minutes..
- I typically use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce but these are other great brands..
- Ribs slathered with Sweet Baby Rays sauce..
- Know that you can also serve a dry rub rib with sauce to the side..
- Allow meat to rest for three minutes then, slice in between the bones. Serve immediately..
- Serve with sides such as BBQ baked beans, mashed potatoes with gravy. cole slaw, buttered corn and green beans with onions. See recipes for each of those sides – if interested – under my profile..
Smoked BBQ beef ribs are indeed a thing of beauty. A crust of impossibly dark bark. Beefy strands of tender rib meat. Beef ribs are tricky, because there's no universal specification for where or how they should be cut. Meaning, some processors will cut them longer.