Super Hot, Spicy 'n Smokey Beef Jerky. Cherry Moonshine Smokey Mountain brand beef jerky. Beef Jerky, Cowboy Style Beef JerkyFood.com. Spicy Garlic Beef JerkySimple Awesome Cooking.
Ingredients of Super Hot, Spicy 'n Smokey Beef Jerky
- Bereiten 1.5 kg of Topside.
- Du brauchst 1/8 Cup of Culture Shock Sauce (Or other XXXXHOT chilli sauce).
- Es ist 1 Tsp of Carolina Reaper Chilli Powder.
- Bereiten 1/4 Cup of Smoked Paprika (aka Pimenton).
- Es ist 2 Cups of BBQ Sauce.
- Bereiten 2 Cups of Water.
All Reviews for Jerky Lover's Jerky – Sweet, Hot and Spicy! The fake brown sugar worked really well the smokey flavor is definitely there and the Black & Red Spice gives it an added kick. The end result was slightly sticky jerky with a caramelized coating. It was more of "spicy beef candy" than a.
Super Hot, Spicy 'n Smokey Beef Jerky Anleitung
- Cut the beef into 1cm thick slabs..
- Lay the slabs in a shallow marinading tray..
- Put all of the ingredients (other than the beef) into a blender & mix for 30 seconds to make a spicy marinade..
- Cover the beef with marinade & leave unrefrigerated & covered for 24 hours. Refrigeration will cause the beef to contract & won't absorb as much marinade..
- Cut into squares (you can do this prior to placing in marinating tray if you like) and lay on dehydrator trays. Dehydrate on full heat for 12 hours..
- Enjoy – p.s you may need milk ;).
My spicy beef jerky recipe brings it to a whole new level with an extra spicy marinade. I am using superhot peppers to make my beef jerky EXTRA spicy. I have dehydrated ghost peppers, scorpion Notes. If you are using either ghost pepper, scorpion pepper, Carolina Reaper or. Classic – hot & spicy beef jerky.