Guinness braised corned beef. Corned beef is covered in Irish stout and brown sugar then slow roasted in the oven until tender. Patrick's Day staple is so good your friends and family may request it all year long. In this video we show you how to make an awesome corned beef brisket braised in Guinness just in time for St.
Ingredients of Guinness braised corned beef
- Du brauchst 4 lb of corned beef brisket.
- Es ist 6 pack of Guinness.
- Bereiten of Garlic.
- Bereiten of Stone mustard.
- Bereiten of Liquid smoke.
- Du brauchst of Salt.
- Es ist of Pepper.
Add the onion, garlic, bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and pepper. This recipe from Foodista requires corned beef brisket, carrots, garlic, and brown sugar. This recipe is typical of European cuisine. Did you know that this Guinness corned beef stew recipe can also be cooked on the stovetop?
Guinness braised corned beef Anleitung
- Dry your corned beef brisket and set out for 1 hour, or until it is close to room temperature. Place brisket in a large cast iron skillet with one can of Guinness, on the stove (set on high). Sear each side (approximate 5 minutes a side)..
- Once the Guinness has formed a reduction, wipe it up with the biscuit, and then place brisket into a universal pan (or Dutch oven, or roasting pan).
- Add another can of Guinness to the skillet and deglaze..
- Peel and crush a whole garlic..
- Add to skillet, then add another can of Guinness, once it has been reduced..
- As some coarse salt, ground pepper, and Stone mustard to your brisket..
- Turn off heat, deglazes and add liquid smoke..
- Add the little stupid pack of seasoning that your brisket came with..
- Pour on Guinness garlic mixture.
- Cover and place in oven at 300°f for 4 hours.
- Take out your brisket and let rest for 30 minutes. Enjoy with the remainder of the Guinness!.
Grab a spoon and dig in! The hearty root vegetables have absorbed all of the savory-sweet flavors of the braising liquid, and the beef is incredibly tender. Patrick's Day fare, a Guinness-braised beef ragout, a cooking process that combines well- seasoned meats and vegetables in a hearty sauce. Tender from gentle cooking, this Guinness-braised beef brisket is a classic preparation made without the usual pot watching. Serve it with grainy, coarse-ground mustard.