Beef Jerky. I love my beef jerky nice and peppery and savory. So my marinade consists simply of soy sauce, worcestershire, black pepper, liquid smoke, onion powder, seasoned salt, and garlic powder. At BeefJerky.com we always deliver the freshest and highest quality beef jerky.
Ingredients of Beef Jerky
- Du brauchst 2 lbs of London Broil.
- Es ist of Marinade Ingredients.
- Bereiten 1 Cup of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Du brauchst 1/2 Cup of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce.
- Bereiten 1/2 Cup of Yamasa Teriyaki Sauce.
- Bereiten 1/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Bereiten 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Bereiten 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Bereiten 1 Tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- Es ist 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Bereiten 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Du brauchst 1 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Bereiten 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Bereiten 1/2 Tsp of Red Cayenne Pepper.
Jerky is lean trimmed meat that has been cut into strips and dried (dehydrated) to prevent spoilage. Normally, this drying includes the addition of salt to prevent bacteria growth before the meat has finished the dehydrating process. Beef jerky is a great go-to when you need a metabolism-revving, hunger-satisfying protein snack. We dug into the nutritionals to find the healthy options!
Beef Jerky Anleitung
- Adjust above marinade ingredients by adding or subtracting 1/4 measurement per 1/2 lbs of meat..
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a lidded container or sealable bag..
- Slice London Broil to desired thickness. Add meat to marinade container or bag..
- Cover marinade container or seal bag and let sit in refrigerator overnight..
- Smoke at 180 degrees to complete the jerky..
Jerky.com (Official Site) – We have Beef Jerky Recipes down to a science and we carry the Jerky Jerky.com has all of the things you'll need to make jerky like the pros! If you've ever wondered what beef jerky is, or how they make the best ones, you've come to the right place. Check out our reviews of the Best Beef Jerkies! Beef jerky is a delicious snack made by drying lean, flavorful meat. You can use all sorts of meat for your jerky, including flank steak, sirloin, or filet mignon.