Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage. Smoked Sausage and Bacon Baked Macaroni and Cheese Hillshire Farm. Smoked sausage may rock your taste buds on the grill, but if you pitch in a few more ingredients, you can transition this savory flavor of summer into a few dishes that will have you coming back for more. Read on for a personal list of favorite recipes that add in pastas, spices, veggies, and cheese to mix.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage
- Du brauchst 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- Bereiten 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Du brauchst 1 of onion, sliced.
- Es ist 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Es ist 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Du brauchst of Olive oil to coat pan.
- Du brauchst 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- Bereiten of Salt for boiling water.
- Du brauchst 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- Du brauchst 2 of – packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- Bereiten of Sprinkle of paprika.
Our classic beef sausage recipe made with certified organic, grass-fed and grass-finished beef. Like all Kiolbassa products, its made in small. I substituted Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar smoked pork sausage for the beef sausage medium cheddar cheese for the sharp cheddar cheese and basil garlic oregano pre-seasoned stewed tomatoes for the regular. Sausage · summer · pork and beef · sticks · with cheddar cheese.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage Schritt für Schritt
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic……
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic….then add your black pepper….Remove from heat…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente…Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies……Mix well…..
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot…..mix well…..
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well……
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
The hunt is only part of the excitement. I get just as much of a thrill out of processing my wild game meat. Today I show you how, with a little hard work. Well seasoned ground beef, lots of ooey gooey cheese and a crispy golden brown exterior make these quesadillas simply irresistible! Creamy Mozzarella Pasta with Smoked Sausage – Italian Short penne pasta with thinly sliced smoked sausage are smothered in a delicious creamy sauce made.