One Pot Chili Mac. It's mac and cheese combined with a super easy homemade chili using pantry ingredients, combining two of your favorite kind of comfort foods in a single one pot meal. It's quick, easy and sure to be a hit with the entire family. This delicious chili mac and cheese with ground beef, diced tomatoes, rich tomato sauce, chili beans and spices is cooked all in one pot–including the macaroni!
Ingredients of One Pot Chili Mac
- Bereiten 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Du brauchst 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Du brauchst 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Du brauchst 1 of small onion, diced.
- Bereiten 1 of small bell pepper, finely diced.
- Du brauchst 1 can (14.5 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Es ist 1 can (16 oz.) of kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Es ist 1 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- Bereiten 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Bereiten 1/2 tsp. of each oregano, salt, pepper.
- Bereiten 1/4 tsp. of each onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika.
- Es ist dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Es ist 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Bereiten 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Bereiten 2 cups of elbow pasta (or other small pasta shape).
- Bereiten 4 oz. of diced American cheese.
Two favorite comfort foods come together in this super easy One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese the whole family will go crazy for! This One Pot Chili Mac blends the smoky, spicy flavor of chili with the creamy texture of mac & cheese. And this wide appeal of chili mac is part of what makes it such a home-run for camping. Young and old can find everything they've ever wanted in a warm.
One Pot Chili Mac Anleitung
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add in the onion and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent. Then add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Add the ground beef. Continue to cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the meat is cooked through. Drain excess fat, if needed..
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and the multiple seasonings. Increase the heat to med-high and add the broth and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, stir in the pasta. Decrease heat and let it simmer, stirring often, until the pasta is cooked and the liquid has greatly reduced, about 10-14 minutes. After about 8 minutes, stir in the American cheese so that it melts through while the pasta finishes cooking. Once it's done, remove the pot from the heat and let it sit 5-10 minutes, then serve it up with your favorite chili toppings..
This easy, protein-packed One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac recipe made with beans, and pasta shells topped with cheese is a favorite in my home. You can use white or whole wheat pasta in this recipe, but I wanted to make this a gluten free dish because my aunt who is. This Instant Pot Chili Mac is a one pot meal the family will love! With a little spice, lean ground beef, whole grain macaroni and lots of cheese! I know lots of kids are back to school already, but here we still have a few weeks to go.