🌮Fajita Steak🌮. The best part about beef steak fajitas is that you can pair them with any vegetables you love: bell peppers, diced zucchini, even sliced mushrooms. When I get a hankering for beef fajitas, I pretty much can think of nothing else until I eat them. The Best Steak Fajitas – Easy Mexican Food Favorite
Ingredients of 🌮Fajita Steak🌮
- Du brauchst 300 g of lean beef steak.
- Es ist 1 of &1/2 tbsp extra virgin or sunflower oil.
- Es ist 2 of green peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- Du brauchst 2 of red peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- Du brauchst 2 of red or yellow onions, cut into thin wedges.
- Es ist 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Du brauchst 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Es ist 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Es ist 1 of long red chilli, finely chopped,.
- Es ist of or 1/2 tsp dried red chilli flakes.
- Es ist of lime wedges, for squeezing.
- Es ist of white or wholemeal flour tortillas warmed, to serve.
- Bereiten of lettuces, trimmed and shredded, to serve.
- Bereiten 6 tbsp of natural yoghurt, to serve.
- Es ist of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
When the green bell peppers are just tender remove the pan from the heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the steak fajitas with tortillas and lemon wedges on the side. Skirt steak is the traditional cut used for fajitas It used to be inexpensive, but now it's not so cheap; oftentimes flank steak costs less Either will be a good choice.
🌮Fajita Steak🌮 Anleitung
- Season the beef with pepper. Heat half a tablespoon of the oil in large, non-stick frying pan and stir-fry the beef (such as sirloin or rump, visible fat trimmed and cut into thin strips) for 1&1/2 minutes, or until lightly browned but not quite cooked through. Tip onto a plate, set aside and return the pan to the heat..
- Add the remaining oil, peppers and onions to the pan and stir-fry for 5–6 minutes, or until only just softened. Add the cumin and paprika. Season with salt and black pepper and cook for 30 seconds, then stir in the cooked beef. Cook for 2–3 minutes, or until the beef are hot..
- Stir in the chilli and season with salt and black pepper. Cook for a few seconds more. Remove from the heat, over a squeeze of lime. Toss lightly..
- Divide the tortillas between four warmed plates. Top with shredded lettuce then pile the beef mixture on top. Spoon the yoghurt over each tortilla and Serve immediately, with extra lime wedges for squeezing..
These spicy beef fajitas are packed with fresh flavours and are surprisingly low in calories if you use lean beef. These Steak Fajitas are so easy to make, and you can make your own homemade fajita seasoning ahead of time. Ever since I was little, going out for fajitas has been one of my favorite things. I love the moment when the hot, sizzling skillet arrives at the table, the wafts of steam twisting up towards me and the peppers and onions still jumping in the skillet. Assemble the bowls: Fill each bowl with a scoop of the rice, top with some fajita vegetables, add a few pieces of steak and then add any toppings you like.